Mobile Therapy (MT) providers work primarily in the home setting to provide individual and family therapy as part of the child’s or adolescent’s treatment plan. Collaboration with team members may include observation and behavior modification in the school setting, as needed.
Mobile Therapy provides time-limited services that focuses on recovery, community engagement and the transfer of skills to the child or adolescent and caregivers.
Mobile Therapy (MT) services consist of:
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Development and revision of the Individual Treatment Plan (ITP)
- Assistance with crisis stabilization
- Assistance addressing problems that the child or adolescent has encountered
Individual treatment plans are based on the development level and diagnosis of the child or adolescent.
Plans will be evidence-based and may include:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Strength-based psychotherapy individualized to the child or adolescent
- Development of a Safety Plan
- Support and family engagement
- Collaboration with other involved agencies to provide unity of services and continuity of care
- Make a referral or begin the admissions process for IBHS by calling: 888-324-0064.