Outpatient Locations in Lancaster, Lebanon, York and Adams Counties
Where To Get Help
Outpatient therapy for adults is offered at WellSpan Philhaven locations in Lancaster, Lebanon, York and Adams counties.
You can also visit our Mental Health Tips for Coping With Stress & COVID-19 page for helpful tools and resources.
Approaches to Care
Philhaven therapists use a variety of counseling approaches during individual therapy, including:
- Behavioral Therapy: an approach focusing on behavior-changing unwanted behaviors through rewards, reinforcements, and desensitization.
- Biomedical Treatment: medication is prescribed to help your symptoms
- Cognitive Therapy: an approach which aims to identify and correct distorted thinking patterns that can lead to feelings and behaviors that may be troublesome, self-defeating or even self-destructive.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A combination of cognitive and behavioral therapies, this approach helps people change negative thought patterns, beliefs and behaviors so they can manage symptoms and enjoy more productive, less stressful lives.
- Individual Interpersonal Psychotherapy: Through one-on-one conversations, this approach focuses on the patient's current life and relationships within family, social and work environments.
- Play Therapy: Geared toward young children, this technique uses play to establish communication with the therapist and resolve problems.
- Art Therapy: An approach using art making and the art-making process to establish communication with the therapist and resolve problems
Call To Schedule an Appointment
The first step on the road to healing is to schedule a confidential, private appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please call Central Scheduling at 800-932-0359 (Mon-Thur: 7:00am-6:00pm and Friday: 7:00am-5:00pm).
About WellSpan Philhaven
For more than 65 years, Philhaven has been focused on promoting hope, healing and wholeness southcentral Pennsylvania. In January 2016, Philhaven and WellSpan Health came together to create a continuum of care to help friends and neighbors achieve better mental, emotional and physical health. As south central PA’s most comprehensive behavioral health organization, WellSpan Philhaven is here to treat the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
Our Behavioral Health Services
In addition to our individual counseling and therapy, we offer a variety of outpatient services for adults. This includes Adult group therapy, medication management, and evaluations for depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder and other mental health concerns.