Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities
Why CADD Exists
Philhaven opened the Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities (CADD) on October 17, 2005, with a vision to address the social, emotional, and behavioral needs of individuals with disabilities. We have assembled a multidisciplinary team of developmental specialists committed to addressing these concerns and supporting individuals and their families from infancy through adulthood.
CADD is committed to forming supportive relationships with families in Central Pennsylvania who are coping with the challenges of autism spectrum disorders and/or intellectual disabilities.
Improving the health of such individuals requires an early and accurate diagnosis using a multidisciplinary approach, ongoing care, advocacy, and collaboration with other providers. We know that receiving an accurate diagnosis and obtaining multiple services can be challenging.
That’s why we’re here to work with families and offer a growing range of services in one location.
Learn More About Services at CADD »
- Autism Diagnosis. Testing and evaluations for toddlers and children up to age 3.
- Multidisciplinary Evaluations. Might include clinical evaluations, diagnostic and/or cognitive testing, and feedback sessions.
- Individual and Family Therapy. Address psychiatric problems, as well as sibling, marital, and family concerns.
- Psychological Testing. Cognitive assessments, adaptive functioning evaluation, and autism testing.
- Social Skills Groups. Improve social interaction skills with other children at a similar developmental level.
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services. BHR services are designed to help children and families develop skills to improve problem behaviors.
Location & Contact Information
CADD is located on Rohrerstown Road, just south of East Petersburg Elementary School.
Visit the CADD location page for more information.