Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT)
A healthy family starts with a healthy you. Our program combines medication, behavioral therapy and support groups to give you the best chance at long-term success.
- Personal recovery team (Registered nurse, health coach, social worker, community mentor)
- Health advice
- Behavioral therapy
- Group counseling
- Live journaling exercises
- Neonatal abstinent withdrawal education
Prenatal to Postpartum Services
Pregnancy is a journey filled with many needs. From physical supplies to emotional support, our team is here to help you through every stage.
- Face-to-face visits that fit your schedule and needs
- Transportation to and from obstetrics appointments
- Follow-up phone calls and texting support
- Monthly diapers and wipes
- Bonding assistance for you and your baby
- Care for up to 18 months
Referrals to Local Resources
Between WellSpan and its partners, there’s support for any situation. Beyond healthcare, we can connect you with many services to help you get back on your feet.
- Early intervention programs
- Community-based social support
- 1-on-1 resume building
- Financial counseling
- Farmers’ market vouchers
- Holiday meal boxes
- Free family community events
or ask your doctor or nurse for a referral.