Employee Support Group Chats
For mindfulness, stress management and self-care
- Feeling stressed, overwhelmed or anxious because of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Could you use some extra support around mindfulness, stress management or self-care in your daily life?
Employee Support Group Chats are a temporary supportive service developed to help you during this time.
We all experience different emotional and physical responses to acute stress. These group chats supply and opportunity for you to engage in a Zoom-based video group conversation with other WellSpan staff.
Chats are hosted and moderated by clinical staff and focus on promoting conversation around mindfulness, stress-management and self-care in the midst of our current healthcare emergency.
WellSpan COVID-19 Employee Support Group Chats are offered:
- Thursday, 5/7/20 @ 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, 5/11/20 @ 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 5/12/20 @ 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 5/14/20 @ 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Dates will be added - please check the LMS for all dates.
How do I sign up for a chat?
- Register in the LMS. (Search for “chats".)
- Note the meeting time in your schedule.
- 30 minutes before the group chat begins, you will receive an email confirmation from the LMS with a link.
- Click the link to enter the Zoom chat at the chat meeting time.