Visitation at Mt. Gretna
Updated November 18, 2020
As the number of positive cases of COVID-19 continues to rapidly rise in our community, it is imperative that we all continue to work together to protect our community – especially patients and staff in our hospitals and care locations.
WellSpan Philhaven continues to take precautionary measures to help protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff and minimize the spread of the pandemic.
This includes a necessary change to our visitation policy. Our visitation policy has changed to keep our patients, visitors and staff as safe as possible.
- Entry to the Mt. Gretna facility is limited.
- Visitors to the building will be screened via telephone prior to entry.
- Visitation on the Adult Inpatient and Extend Acute Unit has been suspended at this time of COVID surge.
- Visitation on the Child and Adolescent Inpatient Unit is limited to one visitor per patient at a time.
- Family members may drop off items for patients at the front desk.
- WellSpan Philhaven is working to provide you with the technology to have a remote access visit with your loved one.
- The cafeteria is closed to visitors at this time. We regret the inconvenience.
We are committed to ensuring our patients remain connected to their family, friends and loved ones during this challenging time. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance in connecting with your loved one.
We are working on virtual options to minimize disruptions to schedules while acknowledging the need for social distancing.
Safety for our patients, family and staff are of utmost importance.
Click here for the full visitation policy of WellSpan Health during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.