Adult Day Program (Partial, Focus, IOP and DBT IOP)
Program: Adult Day Hospital
Location: Mt. Gretna
Hours: Day (generally 8am-4pm)
Clients in the Day Hospital Program can attend up to 6 hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Clients in the Intensive Outpatient Track attend for 3.5 hours per day, and generally attend 3-5 days per week, Monday through Friday.
Adults ages 18 and up. Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar, Schizoaffective and some Axis II Disorders.
Program's Therapeutic Approach
The structured Day Hospital/Intensive Outpatient Program is designed to deliver a high volume of therapeutic intervention in a relatively short period of time. Services include a psychiatric evaluation, medication management, therapeutic groups, individual and family counseling.
1 Master's level intersnships
The Intern Will be Required to:
- Co-lead and facilitate groups (coping skills, group therapy, self awareness)
- Become familiar with treatment plans and goals for the clients
- Understand and learn correct documentation standards
- Understand and comply with HIPAA and safety issues for clients
- Develop relationships with clients
- Master's level interns will perform all above responsibilities in addition to completing initial assessments, aiding in concurrent insurance reviews, and taking on an individual case load of at least one client
Back to list