Every day at WellSpan Philhaven, we’re working to promote hope, healing and wholeness for your neighbors, co-workers, friends and family members. You can choose to be a part of our mission today by helping us to provide this life-changing care.
Any Gift Makes a Life-Changing Difference…
- $20 covers Mary’s outpatient co-pay
- $40 per month helps us subsidize the cost of autism services for Milo
- $100 per month trains a teacher, pastor or first responder to recognize symptoms of mental illness and intervene appropriately
- $250 provides one parent with effective training on managing a child with difficult behavioral issues
- $1,000 for 5 years provides a new lease on life for four people who could not otherwise afford the cost of hospitalization
For those who are able, we ask that you consider joining our Potter’s Circle. These special friends of WellSpan Philhaven make a gift of $1,000 or more annually. Please join our growing list. Read more about the Potter's Circle.