About WellSpan Philhaven
WellSpan Philhaven is south central Pennsylvania’s most comprehensive behavioral health organization, serving Adams, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and York counties through 54 programs and 27 care locations. For 65 years, we have focused on treating the whole person – mind, body and soul. We offer services for all ages and various levels of care, including hospitalization, residential and day programs, outpatient counseling, and services in the home, school and community.
In January 2016, WellSpan Health and Philhaven came together to create a new behavioral health organization that operates within WellSpan’s coordinated system of care and works to help friends and neighbors across Central Pennsylvania achieve better mental, emotional and physical health.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system serving the region with more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, six respected hospitals, 15,000 employees and more than 130 care locations.
WellSpan Philhaven encompasses:
- A behavioral health care hospital in Mt. Gretna providing 103 inpatient beds for children, adolescents and adults
- Psychiatric inpatient units for children, adolescents and adults located in WellSpan’s acute care hospitals
- 27 locations, including outpatient offices in Adams, Lebanon, Lancaster, York and Dauphin counties
- Family- and community-based programs for children and adolescents
- Recovery programs for adults
- Services for more than 3,500 crisis patients per month at WellSpan hospital emergency departments
- Free community training programs, including parent training and mental health first aid