Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a scientific approach to understanding behavior in real-life situations, to increase behaviors that are helpful and decrease behaviors that are harmful or negative.
The focus of an ABA Care Team is to:
- Increase clinical support
- Teach skill building
- Ensure quality outcomes
- Apply skills to other settings
ABA Staff provide:
- Behavioral Assessments
- Data Analysis & Behavior Plan Development
- Development of Intervention Protocols
- Intervention Implementation
- Caregiver Training
ABA Care Teams are supervised by a behavior analyst, or board-certified behavior analyst (BCBA).
The team will provide more frequent services during the first stages of treatment and then will support the family in reducing and transitioning services. The entire team will work collaboratively to support a child’s or adolescent’s treatment. At any point during treatment, a child or adolescent could work with various members from the team.
- Make a referral or begin the admissions process for IBHS by calling: 888-324-0064.