Grace M. Pollock Training & Community Center
Looking to host your next meeting, seminar, retreat, or training event away from the ordinary, corporate feel of your usual venues?
Then consider the new Grace M. Pollock Training & Community Center, peacefully secluded on the North side of Philhaven’s beautiful Mt. Gretna campus.
A lovely scenic drive from Lancaster and just ten minutes from Lebanon, this tranquil rural setting will provide your team the opportunity to shut out distractions and focus on the task at hand. Our newly constructed state-of-the-art, 9,000 square foot building features room choices for groups of many sizes and tasks. Easy parking, a 20-user computer lab, and our exceptionally helpful staff will make your experience truly memorable.
Types of Events
The Training & Community Center is an ideal setting for any the following and more!
- Educational and Training Conferences
- Catered Lunches or Dinners
- Wedding rehearsal meals or parties
- Birthday and Anniversary Gatherings
- Continuing Education or Training Classroom for Community Organizations
- Worship Services
- Trade Show Demos
An alternative to the ordinary venue.
- Largest room can host 195 individuals
- Various-sized meetings rooms
- Open Air Pavilion
- 20-user computer lab
- Wi-Fi access
- Catering services
- Advanced AV resources
- Audio and video conferencing
- Inspiring and peaceful setting
- Nearby hotels and attractions